Asheville, NC based Wedding and Elopement Photographer shares a look at a Gorgeous May Wedding hosted at Country Club of Asheville.
Meghan + Craig were hands down, one of my favorite couples of 2021!
I loved them from the jump, they were the epitome of my ideal client! They were both so kind and funny, easy going and just fun to be around…
I didn’t get around to blogging this beautiful wedding at Country Club of Asheville last spring because (it happens every year) I always tell myself I’ll stay on top of blogging and then wedding season kicks into overdrive and suddenly the wave over takes me and I’m just so busy shooting, editing and delivering May – December, that blogging often gets put on the back burner simply because there literally aren’t enough hours in the day to get it all done! However, my clients always get sneak peeks, they may just come via text message or on social media! 😉
Things that I really loved about this Wedding:
- Venue – Country Club of Asheville is one of my absolute favorite local venues to shoot at! I love it because it’s like five minutes from my house but also because it’s lovely with beautiful mountain views, unpretentious appointment, classic and elegant! Liz runs a tight ship! The staff there is amazing and the day always flows seamlessly and every detail has been thought through. Also, the Club caters in house and the food is always amazing! 😉
- Meghan’s Dress – What a timeless, elegant beauty! Meghan looked incredible in it & I loved the way it fit her like a glove and the gorgeous lace detail was everything!
- Timeline – We really knocked this Wedding Photography Timeline out of the park! Meghan + Craig opted for a First Look, followed by an hour of Bridal Party, Newlywed and Family Portraits ahead of their Ceremony so that they could join their guests for Cocktail Hour! The day was sooo laid back and relaxed and I think Meghan + Craig really enjoyed themselves because we built in all the time we needed to get the shots the wanted ahead of their ceremony!
- Karen Donatelli Cake Designs doesn’t know this but I’m like — her biggest fan! Actually, she does know it because I totally fan girl’d when I ran into her as she was setting up the cake table! LOL
- Three Words: Emerald Empire Band – What a good time! You can literally never go wrong hiring a band, this band for your Wedding Reception! 🙂